Compare Madrid-Barcelona flights
Madrid-Barcelona flights calendar shows the best dates of flights and the cheapest air tickets for the trip from Spain’s Madrid to Barcelona. Browse the prices of airfares on all airline websites, reservation systems, and travel agencies, compare all options, and select the most affordable tickets.
Madrid-Barcelona flights calendar
How to use the flights calendar?
- The route of the calendar is set from Madrid to Barcelona. You can change your location from the top left side of the calendar.
- See the cheapest price for each month for the flight from your location
- Click on the month window to see the exact date of the cheapest flight
- You can click on the date window to see the flight details
- Click on the flight details button to see full terms of the flight or book the air ticket
- You can use the setting on the top left side of the calendar to change the type of flight (one-way or two-way)
Timetable of Madrid-Barcelona flights
If you’re planning a trip to Madrid or Barcelona, Euro Directions is a great resource for finding affordable flights. Our cheap flights calendar can help you identify the most cost-effective travel dates, while the smart flight search service can help you compare prices and find the best deals. With Euro Directions, you can save time and money on your travel, allowing you to focus on enjoying your trip to the fullest.
Madrid-Barcelona flight details
Madrid and Barcelona are two of the most popular destinations in Spain, attracting millions of tourists each year. As such, there are numerous flights available between these two cities to meet the high demand.
Browse the main details about flights from Madrid to Barcelona:
- Distance: Approximately 505 km (313 miles).
- Duration: Flights from Madrid to Barcelona typically take between 1 hour and 1 hour 20 minutes.
- Airlines operating flights: Some of the major airlines offering flights between Madrid and Barcelona include Iberia, Vueling, Ryanair, and Air Europa.
- Frequency of flights: There are usually multiple flights per day between Madrid and Barcelona, with some airlines offering up to 20 flights per day.
- Approximate prices of air tickets: Prices can vary depending on the airline, time of year, and how far in advance you book, but generally, you can expect to pay anywhere from €30 to €150 for a one-way ticket.
- Airport transfer options in both cities: In Madrid, you can take the Metro or the bus to get from the airport to the city center, with travel times ranging from 30 minutes to 1 hour. In Barcelona, there are several options including the Aerobus, which takes around 35 minutes, or the metro, which takes around 1 hour. Taxis and private transfers are also available in both cities.
Discover the places and things to do on the bucket list of Madrid.
And the bucket list of Barcelona is designed for tourists to help quickly identify the best places and must-try things in Barcelona
Prepare for walking and shopping in Barcelona
Walking in Barcelona can be a true delight for the senses. From the stunning architecture of Gaudi’s buildings to the charming narrow streets of the Gothic Quarter, there is always something new to discover and enjoy during a walking tour. Stroll along La Rambla, the city’s most famous street, and enjoy the lively atmosphere, street performers, and colorful flower stalls. As you walk, you can also indulge in the delicious local food, such as tapas and fresh seafood.
Get ready to shop till you drop in one of Europe’s most stylish cities! Barcelona is a shopper’s paradise, with a fantastic range of options from chic boutiques to bustling markets. Whether you’re on the hunt for high-end fashion or unique souvenirs, Barcelona has something for everyone. So grab your wallet and get ready to explore the city’s best shopping spots. From hidden gems to well-known landmarks, you’re sure to find something that will make your heart skip a beat. Let’s dive in and discover the magic of shopping in Barcelona!