Table of Contents
Valencia flights and tickets aggregator
The aggregator of Valencia cheap flights is the list of regular flights to Valencia which will help you to find cheap air tickets to Valencia, Spain. You can also check flight ticket prices manually here >
[tp_in_our_city_fly_shortcodes destination=”VLC” one_way=”true” stops=”0″ limit=”15″ subid=”toCity” off_title=”false” currency=”EUR” paginate=”true”]
Valencia VLC International Airport, Spain
Valencia Airport (IATA: VLC, ICAO: LEVC). Valencia airport also known as Manises Airport, is the tenth-busiest Spanish airport in terms of passengers and second in the region after Barcelona. It is the main international and domestic airport serving the city of Valencia and its province in Spain. Top 10 destinations from Valencia Airport are Paris, London, Palma de Mallorca, Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Madrid, Milan, Rome, Ibiza and Brussels.
Valencia International Airport is a hub for Ryanair, Air Nostrum and Air Europa. Other airlines operating regular flights to and from Valencia are Iberia, EasyJet, Swiss International, Air France, British Airways, Turkish Airlines and Lufthansa. More about Valencia airport here.
Trip to Valencia
Valencia is the capital city of the autonomous community of Valencia and the third largest city in Spain after Madrid and Barcelona. The city is located in the east coast of the country, in the Azahar Coast. It hosts one of the most singular traditions in Spain, the Fallas, which was declared Intangible cultural heritage by UNESCO in 2016. Valencia cheap flights are mainly operated from Spanish cities – Mallorca, Tenerife, Barcelona, etc.
Don’t forget about these ultimate bucket list of València
- Enjoy the staggering ensemble of modern and futuristic structures in the City of the Arts and Sciences (La Ciutat de les Arts i les Ciències de València).
- Stroll about the Oceanogràfic, the largest aquarium in Europe, to enjoy the distinct environment with over 45,000 animals from 500 different species.
- In March, take part in the Fiesta de San José with a parade, exhibits, and fireworks.
- Witness the magnificent 15th-century Gothic La Lonja de Seda castle with a crenellated tower.
- Transport to Africa to view the animals in barrier-free landscapes of Bioparc València zoo.
- Spend a day on one of the beaches of Valencia with velvety-soft white sand and crystal-clear waters.
Other useful information about Valencia and other European destinations