Trip to Iceland with unforgettable feelings
Iceland – a country that is perhaps the northernmost among the northerners, both geographically and with the coldest climate. However, the cold and the north are not such a hindrance if the traveler wants to have unique feelings and experiences while traveling to the most amazing and interesting destination in the world.
Our platform presents a guide to affordable airline tickets to Reykjavik, through which calendar you can find the cheapest airline tickets in the season that suits you and plan your trip to Reykjavik, Iceland.
Calendar of cheap flights to Reykjavik, Iceland
Things not to miss in Reykjavik
- Learn everything about mythical elves and trolls of Iceland in Elf School.
- Visit the most famous Hallgrímskirkja church, Iceland’s national sanctuary, and a parish church.
- Go whale watching in Faxaflói Bay next to Reykjavík to see the impressive “dance” of humpbacks, minke whales, and dolphins.
- Explore the colors, street art, and graffiti Downtown as part of the Wall Poetry project.
- Relax after a long walk in the geothermal pools of Laugardalslaug and Sundhöll Reykjavíkur.
- Go clubbing till 5 am through the famous bars and clubs in the city center.
See Reykjavik bucket list for traveler
All cheap flights to Reykjavik
Most popular flights from Europe to Reykjavik, Keflavik airport
- London-Reykjavik – Easyjet, Icelandair, Fly Play
- Copenhagen-Reykjavik – SAS, Fly Play, Icelandair
- Paris-Reykjavik – Fly Plat, Icelandair, Transavia France
- Edinburgh-Reykjavik –
- Oslo-Reykjavik – Icelandair
- Glasgow-Reykjavik –
- Amsterdam-Reykjavik – Transavia, Icelandair
- Manchester-Reykjavik – Easyjet, TUI Airways
- Barcelona-Reykjavik – Vueling
- Berlin-Reykjavik –
- Dublin-Reykjavik – Icelandair
- Stockholm-Reykjavik – Icelandair
- Nuuk-Reykjavik –
- Helsinki-Reykjavik – Finnair
- Frankfurt-Reykjavik – Icelandair
- Riga-Reykjavik – Air Baltic
- Milan-Reykjavik – Wizz Air, Easyjet
- Krakow-Reykjavik – Wizz Air
- Vilnius-Reykjavik – Wizz Air
Reykjavik International Airport
International flights to Reykjavik are carried out from the international airport of another city in Iceland, Keflavik. The Leifur Eiríksson International Air Terminal is located at Keflavik Airport (KEF) which is situated about 50 km (31 miles) from Reykjavik. Reykjavik airport (RKV) serves domestic and Greenland flights.
Reykjavik video guide
Did you know?
Reykjavik is the world’s northernmost capital city. Reykjavik is known for its geothermal activity and hot springs, with several public pools and spas in the city that are heated by naturally-occurring hot water.
Explore other destinations in Europe
Barcelona bucket list for tourists
Valencia cheap flights guide
Attractive touristic cities in Greece
Best cities of Europe