Napoli is located in southern Italy, on the coast of the Tyrrhenian Sea. The city is easily accessible by air, train, and car. The Naples International Airport is located just outside the city, and it offers direct flights to a variety of destinations around Italy and Europe.
Cheap flights to Napoli
Find cheap flights to Naples, Italy by using the flight search services of Euro Directions. Our website offers a convenient and comprehensive flight search system with several benefits for travelers.
- Wide range of flight options
- Convenient air ticket price comparison
- Customized search filters for flights, luggage, flight duration, and stops
- Calendar of cheap flights
- Compare 700+ airlines, booking systems, and travel agencies in one place
Calendar of flights to Napoli
Choose the city from where you are going to travel to Naples and see the cheapest dates of flights to Napoli.
How to use cheap flights calendar?
A calendar of cheap flights shows the best prices of air tickets for the specified destination in the month windows. You can click on the window to see the cheapest flight date. Clicking on the date window will guide you to the search results page where you can see all details of the flight tickets and choose the one that fits your needs or change the parameters using the search filters.
You can click on the Settings icon on the top left side of the calendar window to specify your travel route, change the type of the flight (one-way or two-way) and refresh the calendar.
Alternatively, Napoli can be reached by train or bus from other major cities in Italy, such as Rome and Milan. The city is also located along several major highways, making it easy to reach by car. Once in the city, the public transportation system, including buses and the metro, can be used to get around.
Ideas for a 2-day tour in Napoli
Here are a few ideas for how to make the most of a two-day visit to Napoli:
- Start with the city’s landmarks and cultural highlights. Visit landmarks like the Castel dell’Ovo, the Royal Palace, and the San Giovanni a Carbonara church, and take a stroll through the historic center to see some of the city’s beautiful Baroque architecture.
- Try some of Napoli’s famous pizza. As the birthplace of pizza, Napoli is home to some of the best pizzerias in the world. Head to a pizzeria and try a classic Margherita pizza or sample some of the more creative and unusual topping combinations.
- Visit the Archaeological Museum. Napoli is home to one of the most important collections of Greek and Roman artifacts in the world, and the Archaeological Museum is a must-see for history buffs.
- Take a day trip to Pompeii. Pompeii is a short train ride from Napoli, and it’s a great way to spend a day exploring the ruins of this ancient Roman city.
- Explore the city’s beautiful coastline. Napoli has a stunning coastline, with beautiful beaches and charming neighborhoods like Mergellina and Posillipo. Take a walk or take a boat ride to see some of the city’s most beautiful views.
- Try some local specialties. Napoli is known for its delicious and traditional dishes, so be sure to try some of the local specialties like spaghetti alle vongole, parmigiana di melanzane, and babà.
Plan your trip to Napoli
With our travel guides, flights, and hotel search and comparison system, you can tailor your trip to your exact needs and budget. EuroDirections.com is designed to help find cheap air tickets, hotels, and tours in any destination in the world!
- Check out the cheapest flight dates on our cheap flights calendar
- Select the month and date and click to see the available flights to your destination
- All flight prices of various booking systems are compared in one place
- You can choose the best flight to your destination or use the filters to find the flight ticket whose options meet all your needs (cabin baggage, flight duration, stops, transit cities, airline company and more)
- Air tickets are booked at 3rd party booking systems
Subscribe now and get fresh updates from Euro Directions
We send only useful content and fresh deals only once a week, so you won’t be overwhelmed with too many emails. We value your time and want to make sure you are getting the most out of our newsletters.