Welcome to the fantastic and colorful city of Eindhoven, The Netherlands! Explore all flights to Eindhoven, and compare all airlines operating flights to Holland, as well as travel agencies, and booking systems that provide flight tickets and air ticket booking.
- Compare all airlines, booking systems, and travel agencies
- Find the best deals for your destination
- No need to search on several websites
- We compare all flight tickets in one place
Flights to Eindhoven
Eindhoven flights calendar
Use the cheap flight calendar to find the best dates of flights to Eindhoven, The Netherlands. You can compare all flights to Eindhoven using the calendar below, see the booking systems and travel agencies that provide air tickets to Eindhoven.
How to use cheap flights calendar
- Select your location from the top left side of the calendar
- See the cheapest price for each month for the flight from your location
- Click on the month window to see the exact date of the cheapest flight
- You can click on the date window to see the flight details
- Click on the flight details button to see full terms of the flight or book the air ticket
- You can use the setting on the top left side of the calendar to change the type of flight (one-way or two-way)
Bus coach to Eindhoven
Eindhoven is well connected to other European cities by bus coach routes. Some of the major companies that operate bus coach services to Eindhoven include FlixBus, Eurolines, and Megabus. These companies offer regular and convenient bus services to Eindhoven from major European cities such as Amsterdam, Brussels, Paris, and Frankfurt. The buses are equipped with comfortable seating, free Wi-Fi, and power outlets. The journey from these cities usually takes about 3-4 hours, depending on the traffic and route. With the help of these bus coach routes, it’s easy and affordable to travel from other European cities to Eindhoven.
Check out the bus routes to Eindhoven here
Attractive guided tours in Eindhoven
If you are looking for other options for traveling to the Netherlands, you may Look at trip options to Amsterdam, the capital of The Netherlands.
10 things to do in Eindhoven
- Visit the Van Abbemuseum, a modern and contemporary art museum
- Explore the Philips Museum, which showcases the history of the Philips company and its impact on technology and design
- Take a stroll through the Strijp-S neighborhood, a former industrial area now home to creative businesses and unique architecture
- Visit the Eindhoven Light Festival, an annual event that features light installations and projections throughout the city
- Visit the DAF Museum, which tells the story of the famous Dutch truck brand and its impact on the automotive industry
- Visit the Evoluon, a futuristic conference center and science museum
- Visit the St. Catharinakerk, a beautiful Gothic church in the city center
- Take a bike ride through the Genneper Parks, a network of parks and nature reserves just outside the city
- Visit the TU/e campus, home to the Technical University of Eindhoven and its cutting-edge research and technology
- Enjoy a drink or meal at one of the many cafes, bars and restaurants in the city center.