Table of Contents
Browse the best dates of flights to Amsterdam on the flight planning calendar. With our advanced flight search platform and trip planning calendar, we provide you with the best dates for flights to Amsterdam, the Netherlands so you can save money and have an unforgettable vacation.
With Euro Directions smart flight search service, you can:
- Compare all airlines, booking systems, and travel agencies
- Find the best deals for your destination
- No need to search on several websites
- We compare all flight tickets in one place
Flights to Amsterdam
Amsterdam flights calendar
Here you can browse the low-cost flight calendar to discover the optimal dates for flights to Amsterdam, Holland. With the flight search calendar, you can quickly compare all prices provided by reservation platforms, travel agencies, and airlines for flights to Amsterdam.
How to use cheap flights calendar
- Select your location from the top left side of the calendar
- See the cheapest price for each month for the flight from your location
- Click on the month window to see the exact date of the cheapest flight
- You can click on the date window to see the flight details
- Click on the flight details button to see full terms of the flight or book the air ticket
- You can use the setting on the top left side of the calendar to change the type of flight (one-way or two-way)
Welcome to enjoy the beautiful and always happy city of Amsterdam! Here’s a quick guide to help you make the most of your visit:
- Explore the canals: Amsterdam is famous for its beautiful canals, so take a boat tour or rent a bike and explore the city’s waterways. You’ll see picturesque bridges, quaint houseboats, and charming architecture along the way.
- Visit the museums: Amsterdam is home to some of the world’s best museums, including the Rijksmuseum, the Van Gogh Museum, and the Anne Frank House. Be sure to book your tickets in advance to avoid long lines.
- Try the local food: Dutch cuisine has some unique and delicious offerings, including stroopwafels (caramel-filled waffles), bitterballen (deep-fried meatballs), and poffertjes (miniature pancakes). Don’t forget to try the famous Dutch cheese as well!
- Go shopping: Amsterdam is a great place for shopping, with everything from high-end boutiques to quirky vintage shops. Head to the 9 Streets area for some of the city’s best shopping.
- Experience the nightlife: Amsterdam is known for its vibrant nightlife, with plenty of bars, clubs, and live music venues to choose from. The Leidseplein and Rembrandtplein areas are particularly lively.
- See the sights: Make sure to check out some of Amsterdam’s famous landmarks, including the Royal Palace, the Westerkerk church, and the iconic “I amsterdam” sign.
- Take a day trip: If you have time, consider taking a day trip from Amsterdam to explore the surrounding area. The nearby cities of Haarlem and Utrecht are both worth a visit, as is the beautiful Keukenhof flower park in the spring.
Enjoy your time in Amsterdam!
Amsterdam Schiphol Airport is the main international airport in the Netherlands and one of the busiest airports in Europe, handling over 71 million passengers annually. Located just 9 kilometers southwest of Amsterdam, it serves as a hub for KLM Royal Dutch Airlines and a focus city for several other major airlines. Here are five important points to know about Amsterdam Schiphol Airport:
- Excellent facilities: Schiphol offers a wide range of facilities for travelers, including numerous shops and restaurants, free Wi-Fi, and a vast array of lounges for those who wish to relax or work in comfort.
- Easy accessibility: The airport is well-connected to Amsterdam city center and other major cities in the Netherlands via a variety of transportation options, including train, bus, taxi, and car rental.
- Sustainable airport: Schiphol is one of the most sustainable airports in the world, with initiatives such as using renewable energy, reducing waste, and promoting eco-friendly practices.
- Fast security procedures: The airport has implemented state-of-the-art security measures, which include automated border control gates, pre-check procedures, and other measures that help expedite the security screening process for passengers.
- Extensive flight network: Schiphol is a major hub for flights to and from Europe, with many direct flights to cities around the world. Additionally, the airport offers numerous connecting flights, making it a popular choice for travelers looking to connect to other destinations.