If you’re planning a trip to Wroclaw, our website can help. We offer a variety of tools, such as a cheap flights calendar, to help you find the best deals on airfare from all airlines and booking systems to Wroclaw, Poland. You can compare ticket prices and easily plan and organize your trip all in one place.
Flights to Wroclaw
Wroclaw Airport (WRO) is a major transportation hub in Poland, offering flights to and from a variety of destinations. Some of the popular flight routes from Wroclaw airport include Warsaw, London, Zurich, Amsterdam, Rome, and Frankfurt. The airport is served by a number of airlines, including LOT, Ryanair, Lufthansa, KLM, and Wizz Air. The airport also has a modern infrastructure, including a variety of shops, restaurants, and other amenities for travelers.
Did you know?
Wroclaw has over 100 bridges within the city, earning it the nickname “The Venice of Poland.” This reflects the city’s history and location, as it is situated on the Oder River and its many tributaries.
Wroclaw flights calendar
Select your location and see cheap air ticket prices for flights to Wroclaw for all dates of the selected month.
📅 How to use cheap flights calendar
- Select your location from the top left side of the calendar
- See the cheapest price for each month for the flight from your location
- Click on the month window to see the exact date of the cheapest flight
- You can click on the date window to see the flight details
- Click on the flight details button to see full terms of the flight or book the air ticket
- You can use the setting on the top left side of the calendar to change the type of flight (one-way or two-way)
🧳 5 must-do things in Wroclaw
- Visit the Wroclaw Old Town – The picturesque Old Town of Wroclaw is a UNESCO World Heritage site, featuring Gothic and Baroque architecture, quaint cobblestone streets, and colorful townhouses.
- See the Wroclaw Dwarfs – Wroclaw is home to over 300 tiny bronze sculptures of dwarfs, known as the “Wroclaw Dwarfs.” They can be found all around the city and are said to bring good luck.
- Explore the Wroclaw Market Square – The main square in Wroclaw, this is the city’s historical and cultural center. It’s surrounded by beautiful buildings and is a great place to take in the local atmosphere.
- Visit the Panorama of the Battle of Raclawice – This massive painting is housed in a purpose-built cylindrical building, and depicts a famous battle from the Polish-Russian War of 1794.
- Visit the Centennial Hall – The Centennial Hall is an impressive modernist building that was built in 1913, it is a UNESCO World Heritage site, and it’s a great example of early 20th-century modern architecture. It’s also the site of many cultural events and concerts throughout the year.
Popular flights to & from Wroclaw