Table of Contents
The calendar of Hamburg-Mallorca flights features all airlines and travel agencies that provide air tickets for flights from Hamburg, Germany to Palma de Mallorca, Spain. At the European travel hub, you can access all the smart search features for finding and comparing low-cost air tickets from different travel agencies and booking systems. Plan your trip to Mallorca with the easy-to-use search service and flight calendar of Mallorca.
Hamburg-Mallorca flights calendar
How to use the flights calendar?
- The route of the calendar is set from Hamburg to Mallorca. You can change your location from the top left side of the calendar.
- See the cheapest price for each month for the flight from your location
- Click on the month window to see the exact date of the cheapest flight
- You can click on the date window to see the flight details
- Click on the flight details button to see full terms of the flight or book the air ticket
- You can use the setting on the top left side of the calendar to change the type of flight (one-way or two-way)
Timetable of Hamburg-Mallorca flights
Quick facts about Hamburg-Mallorca flights
- The duration of a direct flight from Hamburg to Mallorca typically ranges from 2 hours up to 2 hours 45 mins
- Direct flights from Hamburg to Mallorca operated by Condor, Ryanair, Sundair and Eurowings
- Popular transit flights from Hamburg to Mallorca:
— KLM ∙ Hamburg-Amsterdam-Mallorca
— Transavia ∙ Hamburg-Amsterdam-Mallorca
— Jet2 ∙ Hamburg-Stansted-Mallorca
— Eurowings ∙ Hamburg-Stuttgart-Mallorca
- Airlines operating flights from Hamburg to Mallorca
— Ryanair (direct flights)
— Eurowings (direct flights)
— Condor (direct flights)
— Sundair (direct flights)
For other flight options search on the flight aggregator service
Other flights from Hamburg
Planning a trip to Mallorca from other location? Browse flights to Mallorca by Euro flight calendar.
10 Facts about island of Mallorca
- Mallorca, also known as Majorca, is the largest island in the Balearic Islands archipelago located in the Mediterranean Sea.
- The island has a rich cultural heritage, with evidence of human settlements dating back to the Talayot period (3000 BCE to 500 BCE).
- Mallorca is renowned for its stunning beaches and crystal-clear waters, which attract millions of tourists each year.
- The island is home to several mountain ranges, including the Serra de Tramuntana, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- The capital of Mallorca is Palma, a vibrant city known for its Gothic architecture, including the iconic Cathedral of Santa Maria.
- Mallorca is also famous for its cuisine, with a range of traditional dishes made from fresh, locally sourced ingredients.
- The island has a Mediterranean climate, with warm summers and mild winters, making it an ideal destination for outdoor activities throughout the year.
- Mallorca has a thriving art scene, with numerous galleries, museums, and exhibitions showcasing works by local and international artists.
- The island has a strong sporting tradition, with a variety of outdoor activities including cycling, golf, sailing, and hiking.
- Mallorca is also known for its lively nightlife, with a range of bars, clubs, and restaurants that stay open late into the night.