If you’re planning a trip to Funchal, use our cheap flight calendar for checking all airlines, booking systems, and travel agencies that offer air tickets for Funchal flights from your specified location.
- Compare all airlines, booking systems, and travel agencies
- Find the best deals for your destination
- No need to search on several websites
- We compare all flight tickets in one place
Flights to Funchal
Flights to Funchal, the capital of the island of Madeira, are widely available from European cities. Funchal’s Cristiano Ronaldo Madeira International Airport (FNC) is well-connected to several European destinations such as Lisbon, Porto, London, Paris, Frankfurt, Amsterdam, and many more.
Funchal flights calendar
There are a number of airlines that offer flights to Funchal, including TAP Air Portugal, Ryanair, and EasyJet. Direct flights to Funchal are available from some cities, while connecting flights may be necessary from others. Many airlines offer seasonal flights to Funchal, so it’s a good idea to check for flight availability in advance and book your tickets early to get the best deals.
How to use cheap flights calendar
- Select your location from the top left side of the calendar
- See the cheapest price for each month for the flight from your location
- Click on the month window to see the exact date of the cheapest flight
- You can click on the date window to see the flight details
- Click on the flight details button to see full terms of the flight or book the air ticket
- You can use the setting on the top left side of the calendar to change the type of flight (one-way or two-way)
5 things to do in Funchal
- Visit the Mercado dos Lavradores – This traditional market offers a glimpse into local island life and is a great place to try some of Madeira’s famous fruits and local delicacies.
- Take a cable car ride to Monte – This scenic cable car ride offers views of the city and the island’s lush countryside.
- Visit the Jardim Botânico – This botanical garden features a variety of exotic plants and flowers, many of which are native to Madeira.
- Go on a dolphin and whale watching tour – Madeira is known for its rich marine life, and a tour of the waters around the island offers the chance to see dolphins and whales in their natural habitat.
- Take a stroll through the Old Town – Funchal’s charming old town is home to historic buildings, cobblestone streets, and a variety of shops and restaurants.