Table of Contents
Are you planning a trip to Florence, Italy, and looking for cheap air tickets? Euro Directions provides a list of flights to Florence (FLR Airport) and tools for price comparison. Whether you’re traveling for business or vacation, our flight search engine will help you to find the cheapest air tickets to your destination. Using a cheap air ticket calendar can assist you in identifying cost-effective options for your trip to Florence, allowing you to save both time and money.
Florence cheap flights
Florence flights calendar
Select your location and see cheap air ticket prices for flights to Florence for all dates of the selected month
Step-by-step guide for cheap flights calendar
- Click on the window of the month
- See the cheapest dates for your flight
- Or select another date
- Change the origin of the flight from Settings (top-left corner of the calendar)
- Change the flight type from Settings – one-way or two-way flights
- Clicking on the flight window you’ll be redirected to flight search results page on our search system
- You can book your chosen flight ticket on the platform which provides the online booking service
- Euro Directions platform is a search and comparison system, and doesn’t provide ticket booking services
10 tips for a trip to Florence
- Visit the Uffizi Gallery to see some of the world’s most famous works of art, including Botticelli’s “The Birth of Venus”.
- Take a tour of the Duomo, Florence’s iconic cathedral, and climb to the top for a panoramic view of the city.
- Visit the Accademia Gallery to see Michelangelo’s famous statue of David.
- Walk across Ponte Vecchio, the city’s oldest bridge, and explore the jewelry shops lining the bridge.
- Visit the Palazzo Pitti and its beautiful Boboli Gardens.
- Take a day trip to the nearby hillside town of Fiesole for a beautiful view of Florence.
- Visit the Santa Croce church, which houses the tombs of many famous Florentines, including Michelangelo and Galileo.
- Take a stroll through the Oltrarno neighborhood to see the city’s artisans at work.
- Visit the Basilica di Santa Maria Novella to see the famous frescoes of the Dominican church.
- Visit the Bargello Museum to see a collection of Renaissance sculptures