Explore all flight options to the amazing city of Beirut, Lebanon by comparing airlines, travel agencies, and booking systems for the best deals on airfare.
- Compare all airlines, booking systems, and travel agencies
- Find the best deals for your destination
- No need to search on several websites
- We compare all flight tickets in one place
Flights to Beirut
Beirut flights calendar
Use the cheap flight calendar to find the best dates of flights to Beirut, Lebanon. You can compare all flights to Beirut. Select your location and use the calendar below to see the booking systems and travel agencies that offer air ticket booking for flights to Beirut.
How to use cheap flights calendar
- Select your location from the top left side of the calendar
- See the cheapest price for each month for the flight from your location
- Click on the month window to see the exact date of the cheapest flight
- You can click on the date window to see the flight details
- Click on the flight details button to see full terms of the flight or book the air ticket
- You can use the setting on the top left side of the calendar to change the type of flight (one-way or two-way)
Airlines operating flights to Beirut, Lebanon
|Pegasus Airlines ∙ Istanbul-Beirut|
|EgyptAir ∙ Cairo-Beirut|
|Turkish Airlines ∙ Istanbul-Beirut|
|Aegean Airlines ∙ Athens-Beirut|
|MEA Airlines ∙ Dubai-Beirut, London-Beirut, Lagos-Beirut, Amman-Beirut, Athens-Beirut, Istanbul-Beirut, Riyadh-Beirut, Yerevan-Beirut, Kuwait-Beirut, Baghdad-Beirut, Frankfurt-Beirut, Paris-Beirut, Arbil-Beirut, Najaf-Beirut, Larnaca-Beirut, Doha-Beirut, Cairo-Beirut, Copenhagen-Beirut|
|Saudi Arabian Airlines ∙ Jeddah-Beirut,|
|Iraqi-Airways ∙ Basra-Beirut, Najaf-Beirut|
|Royal Jordanian Airlines ∙ Amman-Beirut|
|Qatar Airways ∙ Doha-Beirut|
|Flydubai ∙ Dubai-Beirut|
What to do in Beirut?
- Visit the National Museum of Beirut, which houses a collection of artifacts from the ancient civilizations that inhabited Lebanon.
- Explore the Beirut Souks, a historic market area that features traditional Lebanese shops and restaurants.
- Take a walk or a bike ride along the Corniche, a seaside promenade that offers stunning views of the Mediterranean Sea.
- Visit the Pigeon Rocks, two natural rock formations located in the Raouche neighborhood.
- Visit the American University of Beirut, a prestigious institution with a beautiful campus and a rich history.
- Visit Beirut Central District, the city’s main business and shopping district, and see the iconic clock tower.
- Visit the National Palace, the official residence of the President of Lebanon.
- Take a day trip to the Jeita Grotto, a limestone cave located just outside of Beirut.
- Visit the Beirut National Museum, which is dedicated to the archaeology and history of Lebanon.
- Visit the Sursock Museum, which features a collection of modern art from Lebanon and the Middle East.