Planning a trip to Turin? You’re landed on the right page! Our website offers the most advanced tools for searching and comparing flights from all airlines, travel agencies, and booking systems, to help you find the best deals on airfare. Use our cheap flights calendar to identify the most cost-effective dates for your journey, compare ticket prices, and easily plan and organize your trip.
Flights to Turin
Turin Airport (TRN) is well connected to various European countries and domestic destinations. The airport serves a large number of flights from major cities such as London, Paris, Rome, and Frankfurt. The most popular flights to Turin are operated by major airlines such as Alitalia, Ryanair, EasyJet and Lufthansa. The airport is located about 16 km west of the city center and offers various transportation options such as buses, trains, and taxis to reach the city.
10 important facts about Turin
- Turin is the capital of the Piedmont region in northern Italy.
- The city has a rich history dating back to ancient Roman times.
- Turin was the first capital of Italy from 1861 to 1865.
- Turin is known for its automotive industry, with major car manufacturers such as Fiat and Lancia having their roots in the city.
- Turin is home to the famous Shroud of Turin, a linen cloth believed by some to be the burial shroud of Jesus Christ.
- Turin is also home to the prestigious Polytechnic University of Turin, one of the oldest technical universities in Italy.
- The city has a rich cultural heritage, with several museums and art galleries, including the famous Egyptian Museum and the National Automobile Museum.
- Turin was the host city of the 2006 Winter Olympics.
- The city is also known for its delicious local cuisine, particularly Piedmontese dishes such as fondue and bagna cauda.
- Turin is also an important center for the production of chocolate, and home to many famous chocolate makers such as Ferrero, Ghirardelli, and Caffarel.
Turin flights calendar
Select your location and see cheap air ticket prices for flights to Turin for all dates of the selected month.
How to use cheap flights calendar?
- Click on the window of the month
- See the cheapest dates for your flight
- Or select another date
- Change the origin of the flight from Settings (top-left corner of the calendar)
- Change the flight type from Settings – one-way or two-way flights
- Clicking on the flight window you’ll be redirected to flight search results page on our search system
- You can book your chosen flight ticket on the platform which provides the online booking service
- Euro Directions platform is a search and comparison system, and doesn’t provide ticket booking services
Tips for a trip to Turin
Recommended activities for travelers – what to do in Turin?
- Take public transportation: Turin has a reliable and efficient public transportation system, including buses and trams, which can help you navigate the city easily.
- Visit the Egyptian Museum: One of the most important museums of Egyptology in the world, it houses over 30,000 artifacts from ancient Egypt.
- Visit the Royal Palace of Turin: A grand palace and former residence of the Savoy royal family, it is filled with beautiful art and architecture.
- Take a stroll along the Po River: The river runs through the city and offers scenic views, especially at night.
- Visit the Turin Cathedral: This beautiful church is known for its intricate architecture and holy shroud, believed by some to be the burial cloth of Jesus.
- Visit the National Automobile Museum: This museum showcases some of the most famous and historic cars and motors in the world
- Try traditional Piedmontese cuisine: The city is renowned for its delicious local dishes, such as bagna cauda and fondue.
- Visit the Mole Antonelliana: A famous landmark of Turin, the Mole is a museum dedicated to Italian cinema.
- Visit the Palazzo Madama: This palace has served as a royal residence and the seat of government, and it now houses a museum.
- Take a walk in the Valentino Park: This beautiful park is perfect for a relaxing stroll and picnic.
- Visit the Turin Synagogue: One of the most important synagogues in Italy, it’s an interesting blend of different architectural styles.
- Visit the Turin City Museum: This museum showcases the history and culture of the city.
- Visit the Turin Olympic Stadium: It was built for the 2006 Winter Olympics, and it’s now a popular venue for sports events and concerts.
- Visit the Turin Royal Gardens: These beautiful gardens are perfect for a relaxing stroll and picnic.
- Visit the Turin Royal Theatre: This historic theater is home to the Teatro Regio di Torino, one of the most important opera houses in Italy.