Would you like to connect with Rome by air? Have you prepared your documents, luggage, and toes for your next trip – here we go to Rome, offering useful details about flights and airlines to Rome.
It’s time to enjoy Rome!
“Enjoy Rome” is a popular phrase among visitors to this beautiful city, and it’s not hard to see why. Rome is a city with a rich history, stunning architecture, delicious food, and vibrant culture that captures the hearts of all who visit.
Here are some tips for enjoying Rome to the fullest:
- Visit the iconic landmarks: Rome is home to numerous iconic landmarks such as the Colosseum, the Pantheon, the Vatican, and the Trevi Fountain. Make sure to visit these landmarks to experience the grandeur and history of Rome.
- Explore the city on foot: Rome is a city best explored on foot. Take a leisurely stroll through the city’s streets and alleys to discover hidden gems, quaint cafes, and picturesque piazzas.
- Indulge in Italian cuisine: Italian cuisine is renowned for its flavors and quality. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to try authentic Italian dishes such as pizza, pasta, gelato, and espresso.
- Visit the museums and art galleries: Rome is home to some of the world’s most renowned museums and art galleries such as the Vatican Museums, the Capitoline Museums, and the Galleria Borghese. Take a day to explore the art and history of Rome.
- Enjoy the nightlife: Rome comes alive at night with numerous bars, clubs, and live music venues. Experience the vibrant nightlife of Rome and meet locals and other travelers from all over the world.
You’ll definitely enjoy Rome as it is a city with something to offer everyone. From history to culture, food to nightlife, Rome is sure to leave you with unforgettable memories.
Connect with Rome by air
Connect with Rome: airlines and cities connected with Rome, Italy
Rome is well-connected with numerous cities throughout Europe, both through direct flights and connecting flights. Practically any country in Europe is connected with Italy’s capital with direct flights to Rome. Some of the major airlines that operate direct flights from Rome to other European cities include Alitalia, Ryanair, EasyJet, Lufthansa, British Airways, Air France, and KLM.
Here are some examples of direct flights from Rome to other European cities:
- London, UK (Heathrow, Gatwick, Luton, Stansted airports)
- Paris, France (Charles de Gaulle, Orly airports)
- Barcelona, Spain (El Prat airport)
- Berlin, Germany (Tegel airport)
- Amsterdam, Netherlands (Schiphol airport)
- Dublin, Ireland (Dublin airport)
- Athens, Greece (Eleftherios Venizelos airport)
- Zurich, Switzerland (Zurich airport)
- Vienna, Austria (Vienna International airport)
- Athens (El Venizelos Airport)
In addition to direct flights, Rome also serves as a major hub for connecting flights to other European cities. The two main airports in Rome – Leonardo da Vinci-Fiumicino Airport and Ciampino Airport – have numerous connecting flights to various European cities through major airlines such as Alitalia, Ryanair, EasyJet, and others.
Low-cost airlines flying to Rome
There are several low-cost airlines that operate flights to Rome from various European cities. Some of the major low-cost airlines that fly to Rome include:
- Ryanair: Ryanair is one of the largest low-cost airlines in Europe, and it operates flights to Rome from numerous cities such as London, Dublin, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, and many others. The airline operates out of Rome Ciampino Airport.
- EasyJet: EasyJet is another major low-cost airline that operates flights to Rome from various European cities such as Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, London, and many others. The airline operates out of Rome Fiumicino Airport.
- Wizz Air: Wizz Air is a Hungarian low-cost airline that operates flights to Rome from cities such as Budapest, Bucharest, Warsaw, Sofia, and others. The airline operates out of Rome Fiumicino Airport.
- Vueling Airlines: Vueling Airlines is a Spanish low-cost airline that operates flights to Rome from cities such as Barcelona, Madrid, Valencia, and others. The airline operates out of Rome Fiumicino Airport.
- Transavia: Transavia is a Dutch low-cost airline that operates flights to Rome from cities such as Amsterdam, Rotterdam, and Eindhoven. The airline operates out of Rome Fiumicino Airport.
These are just a few examples of low-cost airlines that operate flights to Rome. Other low-cost airlines that fly to Rome include Jet2.com, Norwegian, Blue Air, and Eurowings, among others.
How to find cheap airfares to Rome?
How to find cheap airfares to Rome is perhaps the most reasonable and commonly asked question for budget-conscious travelers. However, the good news is that with Euro Directions trip planner tools, finding cheap air tickets to Rome has never been easier. By using our advanced search engine, you can compare prices from multiple airlines and travel sites to find the best deals and discounts.
Find best airfare deals online
By following these recommendations and using the Euro Directions trip planner tools, you can rest assured that you’ll find the cheapest air tickets to Rome and make your dream trip a reality.
Additionally, Euro Directions offers the best travel date finder, so you can choose the most affordable time to fly to Rome. The trip planner tools also provide you with useful tips and tricks on how to save money on flights, such as booking in advance, being flexible with your travel dates, and choosing budget airlines.