Table of Contents
Copenhagen Flight Planner
The calendar of Basel-Copenhagen flights shows the best dates of flights and the cheapest air tickets of the trip from Basel, Switzerland to Copenhagen, the capital of Denmark. Browse the prices of airfares on all airline websites, reservation systems and travel agencies, compare all options, and select the most affordable tickets.
Basel-Copenhagen flights calendar
How to use the flights calendar?
- The route of the calendar is set from Basel to Copenhagen. You can change your location from the top left side of the calendar.
- See the cheapest price for each month for the flight from your location
- Click on the month window to see the exact date of the cheapest flight
- You can click on the date window to see the flight details
- Click on the flight details button to see full terms of the flight or book the air ticket
- You can use the setting on the top left side of the calendar to change the type of flight (one-way or two-way)
Timetable of Basel-Copenhagen flights
Basel-Copenhagen flight details
Basel and Copenhagen are two major European cities that are connected by air. Here are some quick facts about Basel-Copenhagen flights:
- Duration: The flight time between Basel and Copenhagen is approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes.
- Direct and transit flights: There are both direct and transit flights available between Basel and Copenhagen. Direct flights take approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes, while transit flights can take anywhere from 3 to 10 hours depending on the layover time.
- Destination: Flights from Basel depart from EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg (BSL) and arrive at Copenhagen Airport (CPH).
- Approximate prices of air tickets: The cost of air tickets for Basel-Copenhagen flights can vary depending on the airline, time of year, and how far in advance you book. On average, you can expect to pay between €50 and €200 for a one-way ticket.
- Transfers: There are several options for transferring between the airport and the city center in both Basel and Copenhagen. In Basel, you can take a bus, tram, or taxi to the city center. In Copenhagen, you can take the metro, train, bus, or taxi.