Come and experience the beauty and culture of the Faroe Islands with us! Located in the North Atlantic Ocean, these stunning islands offer breathtaking landscapes and outdoor adventures like hiking, fishing, and birdwatching.
You’ll also have the chance to learn about the rich history and traditions of the Faroese people, with visits to historical sites and opportunities to try local cuisine made with fresh, locally sourced ingredients. Don’t miss out on this unique and unforgettable trip – book your adventure to the Faroe Islands today using our cheap flights calendar.
Calendar of flights to Faroe Islands, Vagar
Choose the city from where you are going to travel to Faroe Islands and see the cheapest dates of flights to Vagara, Faroe Islands.
All flights to Faroe Islands
Flights to Vagar Airport, Faroe Islands are operated from Copenhagen, Reykjavik, Las Palmas, Oslo, Billung, Edinburgh, Aalborg, Bergen, and other cities of Europe.
How to use cheap flights calendar?
A calendar of cheap flights shows the best prices of air tickets for the specified destination in the month windows. You can click on the window to see the cheapest flight date. Clicking on the date window will guide you to the search results page where you can see all details of the flight tickets and choose the one that fits your needs or change the parameters using the search filters.
You can click on the Settings icon on the top left side of the calendar window to specify your travel route, change the type of the flight (one-way or two-way) and refresh the calendar.
Subscribe now and get fresh updates from Euro Directions
We send only useful content and fresh deals only once a week, so you won’t be overwhelmed with too many emails. We value your time and want to make sure you are getting the most out of our newsletters.
5 facts about the Faroe Islands
- Location: The Faroe Islands are a group of 18 islands located in the North Atlantic Ocean, halfway between Iceland and Norway. They are a self-governing territory within the Kingdom of Denmark.
- Population: As of 2021, the population of the Faroe Islands is approximately 53,000. The islands have a relatively small population density, with only 3.5 people per square kilometer.
- Language: The official language of the Faroe Islands is Faroese, which is closely related to Icelandic and Old Norse. Danish is also widely spoken on the islands.
- Economy: The economy of the Faroe Islands is largely based on fishing and fish processing. The islands are home to one of the world’s largest salmon farming industries, and also produce cod, haddock, and other fish. Tourism is also an important industry, with visitors attracted to the islands’ natural beauty and unique culture.
- Climate: The Faroe Islands have a cool, oceanic climate with mild winters and cool summers. The islands are known for their frequent rain and fog, and strong winds can be common. The weather can be unpredictable, with rapid changes in temperature and conditions.